Current Job Vacancies
Every school leadership team needs to be supported and challenged by an Academy Council of Governors, and, I am writing to you today to encourage you to join one of our teams.
This wonderful group of volunteers meets approximately 4 times a year to discuss standards across the school, safeguarding and ensure the unique identity, ethos and culture of the school is maintained. If you would like to shape and influence your son/daughter’s school, then this is the ideal opportunity. You may prefer to work in a governing body away from family connections and this would also be possible.
Alternatively, you may know a grandparent, a local neighbour or a friend who is looking to be involved in a community group and would be an ideal governor.
Previous educational experience is not required, simply a desire to make a difference to young people. The Acorn Education Trust provides training, support and guidance as needed.
All our schools are listed below and should you wish to learn more or join, please contact our Governance Adviser Zoe Stockley on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01985 224220.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With very best wishes
The Acorn Education Trust
The Acorn Education Trust Schools:
- Avenue Primary School & Children’s Centre
- Clarendon Academy (as of 1st June 2018)
- Dilton Marsh Church of England Primary School
- Great Wishford Church of England Primary School
- Heytesbury Church of England Primary School
- Keevil Church of England Primary School
- Kingdown School
- New Close Community Primary School
- St John’s Church of England Primary School
- West Ashton Church of England Primary School